- Go to: http://mail.fifeschools.com
- login using your school username (remember your username is 1st 4 letters of your last name period followed by the first 4 letters of your first name and the day you were born. So John Smith born on the 12th of May would be smit.john11).
- Everything is built around the email app. It's from there you can get to your Google Account settings most easily.
- Google Docs can be accessed via the Drive link in the upper left corner of the Mail page.
- We'll use the following naming function for Google Documents (process papers):
Per# Last First Assignment Title
- If the assignment is called "JFK Paper", my document title would look like this:
Per1 Giddings Andrew JFK Paper
- Share it with me (agiddings) using the Share link in the upper right of the document window. Allow me to edit and I can leave comments for you.
- Share one file. Google maintains a revision history for everything done to a file. You do not need to submit a rough draft as it is incorporated into the file. Please submit only one file per paper.